About Links Archives

WELCOME TO YUEN's HOUSE :)
FOLLOW and VIEW MY BLOG PLEASE :D

ShoutMix chat widget
            
LATEST YUEN :D



I Love This Hairstyle :)



School T-shirt !! RED :D



xDDDDD I Like This Pic ♥-



EMO YUENNN ♥-




STARTS FROM 101010 -♥
Free Hit Counter

Jessica Yuen

Create Your Badge


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



NameLists ! 20101223 ♥
Ahh

Today Went To Buyy Baju Kurung and Shoes for next year !

All Just For Wanna ' pei he 'with Hua Pei Tze .


Muahahahah :DD

Then go School Lorh !

Jiawei told me no need buy school Derh Exercise Books ><

Coz Its Cheaper If You Buy From Outside ..

Hmmm .

Then I Bought the form 3 Seni Visual , science prosses skill , and test pad @@

Then go koperasi saw ah wong and ... ( forget wad name )

Haha

at there eat chipsmore ><

Lol !


btw school is renovating the bus stop :DDD

muahahaa
Finally !!! :D


and also the wall @@



then go see our 2011 form 3 classes name list !!!


weihoong asked me to capture

then i oni capture 3Tekun and 3Efektif derh ! :@


I Really Dropped to 3E !

Weird Right ?:S

Wei Hoong 's results is poor than mine and Kavin 's is better than mine .

but Kavin and Me Dropped except weihoong =.=

wth?!

but Im Still Very Glad :D

Hahaha


then Hanwen go T Class..

Deepak also @@


bryan 's results is better than deepak but he go T class ?!

wtf ?!

Grr

Our School teachers Semua Racists Punya -.-

My Class oni 1 Malay Drop...

and many malay go T class ..

Wtf man ..

RACISTS !!!


now see the name lists of next year 's 3T and 3E class !


Red colour for peitze cozzzzzzz she's my bestttttttt fren ! ARGH TT =.=
see

from 21 - 27 and 29 - 32 ALL MALAYS !
not fair lah =.=

Guanxian 28 .. Middle Of Malays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-






Wahaha So Happy that my name is at there ^^v

then jieying is behind me !

HAha
love it so much !

And Huiyun kaikai yueli jialing chee hui fu bryan all at here also !

Shuang ! :D











Haha .

I Really really really very love this bag D:

Its Expensive and I Love It so much ........

1 day ,, my bag .. this bag 中墨汁 ... inside oni lah @@

coz outside is waterproof ..

so inside the bag is soooooooooo BLACK !

then ..


can't believe that my maid know how 2 wash it :D

and now can use ady !!!
ahh


I REALLY VERY HAPPY BOUT THIS ! :D


no more the smelly smell anymore !

and now no more BLACK BLACK LIAO !!


but still got abit la ofcourse ><

cozz sure cannot clear everything derh mah @@

haizzzzz


I Love It !

and i wont let it dirty again ...

and wont let anyoneeee dirty it !!!!!!!!!!!!



<3











wahaha .

see my beloved babigaga doing wad =.=


fahiao -ing xD

but so cute right :D


its my beloved present from My Dar Jiun and Ling !! <3


haha :D


btw guys !

gonna change my background and songs :DDD


Heheee XD

+ follow